Monday, August 16, 2010

Al Andalus Renewal

I'm finally back from weeks of traveling and it is time to get Al Andalus on its feet again. The owner of AA, Virtual Democracy Inc, is not led by Micael Khandr as Executive director, and he'll be calling meetings this week to help get the group organized in self government. I'm going to do what I can to get the financial tools in order so someone can take that on, too.

The important thing is that AA as a democracy will take a new direction. So long as it is perceived as "Rose's" project, what it can do is limited. So if you are reading this blog, and participate in AA, you should be asking yourself what you want to see in the way of organizational design, and what you are willing to take on. I've committed to not abandoning the project, but I need others to step up now and run it. That was what I was to have gained from the merger.

I'm confident that there will be enough interest to keep the project alive and thriving.

1 comment: